Company Policy – Extra Fees and Charges
Waiting Time: How extra charges may occur
- After the plane lands it sits on the runway waiting for a gate to open
- The flight is diverted to another airport / waiting for a recovery flight
- When flight lands we allow travelers 1 hour to get to the limo stand for domestic flights, 1 hour 15 minutes for international flights
- Waiting longer than 15 minutes after scheduled pick up time
- Requesting an additional stop, waiting more than 5 minutes at that stop
- Shared Ride Transportation traveler must be ready on time, any delay will result in additional charges and or the vehicle may leave without you. Your tardiness may affect the other travelers
- If you cancel your trip 2 hours prior to your scheduled pick up time for travelers going to the airport. You may be charged up to the full price of the trip plus gratuity.
- If you cancel your trip 4 hours prior to your scheduled pick up time for travelers being picked up at the airport. You may be charged up to the full price of the trip plus tolls and airport fee’s and gratuity.
- Forgetting to cancel a reservation, you may be charged full price along with gratuity and possible waiting time fees.
- • If you are traveling on New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Christmas Eve after 4:00pm and New Year’s Eve after 5:00pm a 30% gratuity will be added for the driver. We do not increase our rates for those days, just the driver's gratuity.
- You may be charged for spillage, sickness or stains from food. Cleaning fee is $300.00.
- Our gas surcharge changes on the first of the month based on the last 30 days of the cost of fuel for every 20 cents I the price fluctuation we change the gas by 1%, we have found this to be the only fair way, instead of raising and lowering our rates, it is only based on our main rate and any stops.
We will not be held accountable or responsible for:
- Articles left in the vehicle
- Luggage left behind when not delivered to the rear of the vehicle that you are traveling in, or left out of the sight of the driver
- Weather and traffic delays, to or from a destination
- Vehicle and mechanical failures